Author Topic: Migrants are 'drinking all day,' 'having sex in the stairs' in taxpayer-funded New York hotels: whis  (Read 194 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants are 'drinking all day,' 'having sex in the stairs' in taxpayer-funded New York hotels: whistleblower

Story by Jeffrey Clark • 1h ago

January 12, 2023

An employee at Row, one of New York City's best known hotels, became a whistleblower Wednesday after he released video and photos of illegal immigrants trashing the hotel and leaving fresh food out to rot.

"It’s a disgrace," Row New York City employee Felipe Rodriguez said on Fox News host Laura Ingraham’s show, "The Ingraham Angle."

"The chaos that we see at the Row today is [caused] by migrants being drunk, drinking all day, smoking marijuana [and] consuming drugs," Rodriguez said.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/migrants-drinking-all-day-having-sex-stairs-taxpayer-funded-new-yo-404075/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They are obviously qualified to be future ghetto dwelling democrats. :headbang:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not too much difference that today's college dorm experience. 

Except the tax payer subsidizes it.  888mouth
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.