Author Topic: TODD BENSMAN: The damning truth about Biden's new illegal migrant 'crackdown' - he's just going to m  (Read 113 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
TODD BENSMAN: The damning truth about Biden's new illegal migrant 'crackdown' - he's just going to make it even easier for millions to come in. No wonder he's lost America on our open borders
By TODD BENSMAN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 13:26 EST, 10 January 2023 | UPDATED: 15:05 EST, 10 January 2023

Watch closely America, President Joe Biden is about to perform his greatest border crisis cover-up yet.

It's a scheme to hide a massive new acceleration of human inflows into the United States behind trickery, misdirection, and probable illegality - and then laughlingly call it progress.

Witness Biden's token first presidential trip to the southern border to visit El Paso, Texas, last weekend as lazy Football Sunday America was looking the other way.

With the midterm election safely in the rear-view mirror, Biden figured he could risk dragging the White House press corps down to the border to shut up the barking Republican dogs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11619807/TODD-BENSMAN-damning-truth-Bidens-new-illegal-immigration-crackdown.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson