Author Topic: AG Garland will speak today at 1:30  (Read 2347 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: AG Garland will speak today at 1:30
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2023, 06:52:53 pm »
Rob Hur is a former partner with King and Spalding.  Interesting.  He also once clerked for Alex Kozinski.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2023, 06:53:20 pm »
Fox reporting there are 3 instances/locations of documents

Honk if you’ve got classified Biden documents in your glove compartment.#BidenClassifiedDocuments pic.twitter.com/aH7zBOQJYv— Larry Elder (@larryelder) January 12, 2023

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2023, 06:55:17 pm »
... so far.

Depends on how you define the words "documents" and "locations"

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2023, 06:56:49 pm »
Who's choosing the locations to search and who's doing the searching and documenting it?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2023, 06:56:58 pm »
The burial for the "investigation" started today.

Didn't take long at all for Garland to appoint a special counsel.  Hur was able to go over this with his family, make a decision to accept, close up all loose ends in his current professional life, and prepare for a presser in just two days.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2023, 07:03:09 pm »
Who's choosing the locations to search and who's doing the searching and documenting it?

Who says anything has been searched? From what I've read, it's all personal attorney disclosures.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2023, 07:03:34 pm »

Garland has his crack squad working on the Biden case as we speak!!!!!!

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2023, 07:08:29 pm »
"Merrick Garland announces the appointment of former U.S. Attorney Robert Hur to serve as special counsel to review the Biden documents.". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1613602325410766850

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2023, 07:10:08 pm »
I will go against the general consensus, and predict that this is the Democrat establishment getting rid of Biden. I think he will be gone (either resigned or removed) fairly quickly.

I have been thinking for a while now that they would get rid of Biden before the end of January, but I honestly thought they would use "health issues" (i.e., mental decline) as the reason. I did not think they would use his mishandling of classified docs.
Let it burn.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2023, 07:11:39 pm »
Who says anything has been searched? From what I've read, it's all personal attorney disclosures.

I just read that @Bigun ..  Now I'm curious how this all came about.  What prompted the attorneys, or anyone, to look for classified documents?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2023, 07:13:50 pm »
I will go against the general consensus, and predict that this is the Democrat establishment getting rid of Biden. I think he will be gone (either resigned or removed) fairly quickly.

I have been thinking for a while now that they would get rid of Biden before the end of January, but I honestly thought they would use "health issues" (i.e., mental decline) as the reason. I did not think they would use his mishandling of classified docs.

I also recently thought of a 3rd scenario, where this is a false flag detracting from the HB laptop, and diluting the efforts of Jim Jordon's future committee activity.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2023, 07:14:12 pm »
I just read that @Bigun ..  Now I'm curious how this all came about.  What prompted the attorneys, or anyone, to look for classified documents?

Please see @Ghost Bear post just above yours @Right_in_Virginia

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2023, 07:14:38 pm »

Now that the Dems have control of the Senate, they can get a new VP confirmed right before Kamala steps down.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2023, 07:15:37 pm »
Mike Davis
@mrddmia

Glad to see so many GOP politicians and operatives now want to speak up about classified records.

It's been a lonely fight for months.

Welcome to the fight.

(Departing Presidents can take their presidential records, classified or not. No one else can, including departing VPs.)

12:00 PM · Jan 12, 202

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2023, 07:17:31 pm »

Not a 100% related, but I remember in my work life, when environmental infractions were discovered, we would get lawyers involved and prepare legal disclosures that under statutes and legal guidelines would reduce the severability of enforcement (fines).

I am guessing this might be the same approach.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2023, 07:17:53 pm »
Now that the Dems have control of the Senate, they can get a new VP (Gavin Newsom) confirmed right before Kamala steps down.

Small addition to what you said inserted @Hoodat  And  BTW: Hur is a former special assistant to Christopher Wray
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 07:21:17 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2023, 07:21:04 pm »
Now that the Dems have control of the Senate, they can get a new VP confirmed right before Kamala steps down.

Exactly, now that they have 51 Senators they don't need Kamala to break a tie... which she wouldn't be available to do if she has ascended to the Presidency. With a 50-50 split, they faced the possibility of the Republicans being able to block a VP nomination that they didn't like. Not that they actually would... one of the turncoats would go along with the Dems.
Let it burn.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2023, 07:21:49 pm »

Keeping a sharp eye out for that also. The problem is he was vice-president when the files were taken. Doesn't matter how many excuses are offered, he had zero authority to do so.

Hope the Republicans pile on with the Hunter investigation.
The Republic is lost.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2023, 07:29:13 pm »
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine

In 2018 Hunter Biden claimed he owned the house where Joe Biden kept classified documents alongside his Corvette in the garage Via
@jj_talking

11:41 AM · Jan 12, 2023

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2023, 07:32:40 pm »
Please see @Ghost Bear post just above yours @Right_in_Virginia

Thanks to both of you.  It's my gut feeling, too.

@Bigun
@Ghost Bear

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2023, 07:35:46 pm »
Thanks to both of you.  It's my gut feeling, too.

@Bigun
@Ghost Bear

Yes, and I will agree with @Bigun , that if they remove Biden and elevate Kamala to President, then they will insert Gavin Newsom as VP so that he can have the inside track on his 2024 run for President.
Let it burn.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2023, 07:38:22 pm »
"Here’s a shot of Joe Biden’s “locked” GARAGE where he was hiding classified documents.". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1613579635941597184

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2023, 07:48:04 pm »
"Here’s a shot of Joe Biden’s “locked” GARAGE where he was hiding classified documents."

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2023, 07:50:26 pm »
"Doocy: "Classified materials next to your corvette? What were you thinking?

Biden: "My corvette is in a locked garage."

He then struggles to read off a script". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1613565691994447872

Offline DB

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2023, 07:58:50 pm »
This may really be about Hunter's laptop and the investigations that are about to start. They know what's going to come out and that the media can't stop it this time. Best to get Biden out of the White House before all the SHTF. Then Kamala's handlers can continue on uninterrupted.

Adding:

It also lets the Democrats demonstrate how serious mishandling classified documents are and then try to apply that standard to Trump. Two kills with one stone.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 08:01:06 pm by DB »