Author Topic: ‘California Is The State Of Freedom,’ Says Man Who Locked Everyone In Their Homes For 2 Years.  (Read 228 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
‘California Is The State Of Freedom,’ Says Man Who Locked Everyone In Their Homes For 2 Years.

In an inspiring speech intended to boost the pride of the state's remaining residents, Governor Gavin Newsom declared California to be "the state of freedom," despite the fact that he locked down businesses, churches, skate parks, paddleboarders, and pretty much everything else while locking everyone in their homes for 2 years.

"There is no state in the nation, indeed no place on the face of the earth, where you can enjoy as much personal freedom as you can right here in the Golden State," Newsom said in the speech.

"With the exception of going to the gym, eating at a restaurant, getting your hair cut, or even having the right to leave your own home, California is synonymous with liberty! 12-year-olds can get gender surgery here!"

#commiefornia  #covid  #lockdowns  #mandates  #deaths

https://babylonbee.com/news/california-is-the-state-of-freedom-says-man-who-locked-everyone-in-their-homes-for-2-years

**Sometimes the Satire is stranger than the Truth.
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Kamaji

Offline andy58-in-nh

The Babylon Bee is a national treasure.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online DefiantMassRINO

State of freedom ... for criminals.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.