Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Greene said 'like a lot of people' she had 'easily gotten sucked into Qanon (sic)  (Read 414 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

https://www.businessinsider.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-got-sucked-into-qanon-conspiracy-theories-internet-2023-1

<snipit>

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said in a Sunday TV interview that like many other Americans, she had gotten "sucked into" QAnon conspiracy theories that she saw online.

==========================================================================

Looks like the  888mouth at Qanon might have lost one of their most powerful allies.......
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 06:02:37 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

https://www.businessinsider.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-got-sucked-into-qanon-conspiracy-theories-internet-2023-1

<snipit>

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said in a Sunday TV interview that like many other Americans, she had gotten "sucked into" QAnon conspiracy theories that she saw online.

==========================================================================

Looks like the  888mouth at Qanon might have lost one of their most powerful allies.......

Not a fan of hers, but  it seems like she may have had a bit of a reality check.  What she was doing before got headlines, but didn't actually change anything.  Maybe she'll be different this time around.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Q-Anon says the Deep State placed a mind control chip in MTG's head.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
How? Alex Jones has a clearer sense of logic than those guys.

Not going to waste my time down rabbit holes when entities like the WEF are straight on shoving it in my face.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I never paid any attention to that "q-anon" crud...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Careful, Marjorie, the Swamp sucks people in, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis