Author Topic: The Uniparty Sure Hates Democracy!  (Read 382 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Uniparty Sure Hates Democracy!
« on: January 09, 2023, 02:41:35 pm »
January 9, 2023
The Uniparty Sure Hates Democracy!
By J.B. Shurk

Watching the political Establishment freak out over twenty Republican members of Congress voting their own consciences in the election for House speaker has been hilarious.  Karl Rove, Dan Crenshaw, Sean Hannity, and just about anyone else whose sinecure and preeminence depend upon religious devotion to Washington's status quo sounded like little Greta Thunberg whining, "How dare they!"  Oh, my goodness, some congressional representatives took it upon themselves to vote as they believe their district constituents would desire and not as the Uniparty nobles who insist on ruling the nation from their petty thrones demand.  Whatever shall we do if this lowly democratic spirit sweeps the land?

This is what's wrong with the People's House, where it is still occasionally possible to elect an iconoclast unbeholden to the Leviathan's palace guard despite mail-in ballot fraud and outside money operations distorting local races: sometimes a freethinking heretic shows up in the nation's capital with the beastly notion that a vote is more than ornamental pageantry garnishing a foregone conclusion.  Weren't these Republican holdouts properly instructed that Kevin McCarthy is the Uniparty's man?  An empty vessel of mediocre intellect and flaccid beliefs, Kevin is surely the only Republican who can lead the House!  We must bring McCarthyism back to Washington, or D.C. will become home to the right-wing nuts!

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/01/the_uniparty_sure_hates_democracy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Uniparty Sure Hates Democracy!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 06:04:38 pm »
It's too messy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 06:18:04 pm »
Last week's vote for Speaker is how the House was intended to work.

I enjoyed the watching the free-roaming C-SPAN cameras in real-time.

Which is worse?  Messiness in plain view?  Or the Speakers' back-room unwritten "frameworks" that have replaced the legitimate legislative process?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 06:22:50 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 07:26:53 pm »

Which is worse?  Messiness in plain view?  Or the Speakers' back-room unwritten "frameworks" that have replaced the legitimate legislative process?

"Give it to us straight!!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2023, 07:36:50 pm »

:yowsa: Well said and RIGHT ON!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rustynail

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2023, 07:41:30 pm »
We hate them back.

Offline berdie

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2023, 10:03:36 pm »
OK, maybe I didn't watch the same channel ya'll did...but weren't the deals still made in the back room?