Author Topic: Joe Biden’s DHS Detains Fewer than 0.2% of All Illegal Aliens Living Across U.S.  (Read 153 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden’s DHS Detains Fewer than 0.2% of All Illegal Aliens Living Across U.S.

JOHN BINDER6 Jan 202382
2:29
President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is detaining fewer than 0.2 percent of illegal aliens living across the United States, an agency report reveals.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) year-end report shows that DHS is holding just 26,299 illegal aliens in its custody — more than 18,500 of which are recently arrived border crossers arrested by Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents, while the remaining 7,780 are illegal aliens who were arrested by ICE agents.

Chart via Immigration and Customs Enforcement

Of those illegal aliens detained by DHS, more than 8,000 have final deportation orders, while 18,250 have not yet been ordered deported from the U.S. by a federal immigration judge.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/06/joe-bidens-dhs-detains-fewer-than-0-2-of-all-illegal-aliens-living-across-u-s/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson