Author Topic: Zelensky Tells McCarthy Ukraine Is ‘Counting on Your Continued Support and Further U.S. Assistance’  (Read 191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Zelensky Tells McCarthy Ukraine Is ‘Counting on Your Continued Support and Further U.S. Assistance’

Jack Montgomery 7 Jan 2023

Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky has congratulated Republican politician Kevin McCarthy on becoming Speaker of the House of Representatives, telling him Ukraine is counting on his “continued support” and more U.S. aid.

“Congratulations to [Kevin McCarrthy] on his election as the Speaker of the [United States] House of Representatives,” Zelensky wrote on social media.

“U.S. support in all fields has been vital for [Ukraine’s] success on the battlefield. We’re counting on your continued support and further U.S. assistance to bring our common victory closer,” he added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/01/07/zelensky-tells-mccarthy-ukraine-counting-your-continued-support-further-u-s-assistance/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Nope. Enough is enough. This is Europe's problem anyway. Why are we paying the bill for them?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nope. Enough is enough. This is Europe's problem anyway. Why are we paying the bill for them?

:yowsa: NO MORE $$$! Weapons and other material ok but more $$$ is off the table.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien