Author Topic: ‘Uh, he’s not white’: Twitter has a problem with Joy Reid’s latest attack on George Santos  (Read 366 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Uh, he’s not white’: Twitter has a problem with Joy Reid’s latest attack on George Santos
January 7, 2023 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton 

MSNBC host Joy Reid desperately took her racism to new lows on Friday, accusing Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) of throwing a “white power sign” while voting against Rep. Byron Donalds(R-Fla.), who happens to be black, for the House speakership.

Santos, who has been outed for lying on a number of things, voted for House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy to take the speaker gavel. Reid outrageously asserted that Santos was a racist for voting for McCarthy instead of Donalds simply because his fingers happened to be in a certain position. That’s a stretch even for her.

The MSNBC host was speaking with The Bulwark’s Tim Miller when she made the accusation. She tore into Republicans, baselessly accusing them of being insurrectionists, and then brought up Santos, who is reportedly of Brazilian ancestry, and laughably alleged that he is a white supremacist.

“This inside coup, which is basically insurrectionist versus insurrectionist, is about committee seats,” Reid sneered. “It’s about something as small and mundane as committee seats.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/01/07/uh-hes-not-white-twitter-has-a-problem-with-joy-reids-latest-attack-on-george-santos-1322936/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

This is the audience of MSNBC
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm not going to waste my time reading anything about Reid, so I will ask if the mental defective was once again talking about the long used OK hand gesture that so many Black athletes use, constantly,  when they are supporting White power?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And let me tell ya, Reid got those 50 people watching her show that night pretty riled up.
The Republic is lost.