Author Topic: Obituaries for 2023  (Read 85859 times)

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Obituaries for 2023
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2023, 06:45:41 pm »
We now know "Real" Covid deaths have been overstated by as many as 3 times the actual number.  The overstated numbers many people died with Covid not from covid.

It is reaching a point now where more people may have died, or may be dying from the Covid Jab then ever died from Covid.
:amen:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2023, 06:51:26 pm »
Sister Andre, the world’s oldest living person, dies at 118

By David Propper
January 17, 2023

The world’s oldest living person, who enjoyed chocolate and a daily glass of wine, died early Tuesday.

French nun Sister Andre was 118, which gave her the crown for oldest person across the globe in April 2022, before her death this week.

She was born as Lucile Randon on Feb. 11, 1904 – the same year Theodore Roosevelt was elected president – and was a teacher and governess who looked after children during World War II.

She then spent almost three decades working with orphans and taking care of the elderly at a French hospital before she became a Catholic nun in 1944.   

Living through the Spanish flu pandemic of 1918, she easily fended off a bout with COVID-19 in 2021. She tested positive for the virus at her nursing home, but didn’t show any symptoms.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/01/17/sister-andre-the-worlds-oldest-living-person-dies-at-118/
R.I.P. Sister. Not many could recall the days of WWI who were still alive.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2023, 06:51:57 pm »
:yowsa: How wonderful it would be to have known such a person.
Truth.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2023, 08:43:47 am »
If you haven't noticed, the number of celebrities dying with no cause of death is through the roof.  It is not a mystery.

They are dying as a result of the COVID vaccine.  Our government is not to be trusted.  The CDC has proven they are not to be trusted repeatedly.

The reality is that death rates are up in every heavily vaccinated country by 10%.  That number will continue to rise.  But in the USA, they are covering up the higher mortality rate.  In the end, millions will die prematurely because of the vaccine.  And the pharma companies will be held completely harmless.  They have their to be held harmless agreement from the government.  They have zero liability.  ZIP!

Anyone accepting the notion to have an EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE injected into their body, better start reassessing their life goals.  If you answer the following question with a yes, then you need to get smart quick.  Do you want to live a full life with nothing shortening your life that is self imposed?  If yes, unless you have a health issue, i.e. diabetes, you need to never get another mRNA vaccines.  NEVER!!!  It destroys your natural immunity, as was indicated by Virologists back in 2020 before the vaccines were on the market.  And those doctors were censored and muted every way possible.  They knew exactly what was coming.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #104 on: January 19, 2023, 05:31:26 pm »
If you haven't noticed, the number of celebrities dying with no cause of death is through the roof.  It is not a mystery.

They are dying as a result of the COVID vaccine.  Our government is not to be trusted.  The CDC has proven they are not to be trusted repeatedly.

The reality is that death rates are up in every heavily vaccinated country by 10%.  That number will continue to rise.  But in the USA, they are covering up the higher mortality rate.  In the end, millions will die prematurely because of the vaccine.  And the pharma companies will be held completely harmless.  They have their to be held harmless agreement from the government.  They have zero liability.  ZIP!

Anyone accepting the notion to have an EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE injected into their body, better start reassessing their life goals.  If you answer the following question with a yes, then you need to get smart quick.  Do you want to live a full life with nothing shortening your life that is self imposed?  If yes, unless you have a health issue, i.e. diabetes, you need to never get another mRNA vaccines.  NEVER!!!  It destroys your natural immunity, as was indicated by Virologists back in 2020 before the vaccines were on the market.  And those doctors were censored and muted every way possible.  They knew exactly what was coming.

@jafo2010

Well,the truth is that a lot of them are dying because they are old or because they were druggies or alcoholics,and it was just their time to die.

I am NOT saying that Covid shots are harmless,but they are clearly NOT the cause of every death e hear about.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline berdie

« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2023, 11:23:36 pm »
David Crosby...dead at 81

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #106 on: January 19, 2023, 11:43:50 pm »
January 19, 2023 5:48pm EST
David Crosby, founding member of The Byrds and Crosby, Stills & Nash, dead at 81
David Crosby co-founded two rock groups that trailblazed their way through the 1960s
By Janelle Ash | Fox News

David Crosby, a founding member of The Byrds and Crosby, Stills & Nash, has died. The singer/songwriter and guitarist was 81.

Melissa Etheridge, who had a baby with Crosby via sperm donation, took to social media on Thursday to honor the late fellow musician. 

"I am grieving the loss of my friend and Bailey’s biological father, David. He gave me the gift of family. I will forever be grateful to him, Django, and Jan. His music and legacy will inspire many generations to come. A true treasure," Etheridge wrote on Instagram, alongside an image of the pair.

Crosby's wife, Jan Dance, shared a statement with Variety on Thursday, confirming his death: "It is with great sadness after a long illness, that our beloved David (Croz) Crosby has passed away. He was lovingly surrounded by his wife and soulmate Jan and son Django." 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/david-crosby-founding-member-of-byrds-and-crosby-stills-nash-dead-at-81
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #107 on: January 19, 2023, 11:54:18 pm »
David Crosby...dead at 81
He road the lighting. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2023, 12:03:44 am »
He road the lighting.

I've always said Crosby was our Amerian version of Keith Richards......

How he made it to 81 is pretty much a minor miracle.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2023, 01:00:28 am »
@jafo2010

Well,the truth is that a lot of them are dying because they are old or because they were druggies or alcoholics,and it was just their time to die.

I am NOT saying that Covid shots are harmless,but they are clearly NOT the cause of every death e hear about.
Exactly. As I've noted before, the baby boom started in 1946, 77 years ago, which is the average American lifespan. This was bound to start happening.

And let this be a fair warning: please keep discussions on this thread within the context of the specific people who have died. My personal views on that particular topic aside, there are places on this board for that discussion that are not here.

Unless the deceased's vaccination status is known and relevant to the topic (such as was the case of Diamond a few days ago), let's keep the speculation out of here, please.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2023, 01:09:33 am »
Exactly. As I've noted before, the baby boom started in 1946, 77 years ago, which is the average American lifespan. This was bound to start happening.

And let this be a fair warning: please keep discussions on this thread within the context of the specific people who have died. My personal views on that particular topic aside, there are places on this board for that discussion that are not here.

Unless the deceased's vaccination status is known and relevant to the topic (such as was the case of Diamond a few days ago), let's keep the speculation out of here, please.

Lighten up Francis. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2023, 01:12:50 am »

Lighten up Francis.

No, @jmyrlefuller is correct here, this is the Obit thread.  Please keep the arguments on other threads.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2023, 01:15:15 am »
No, @jmyrlefuller is correct here, this is the Obit thread.  Please keep the arguments on other threads.

What ever boss man.  The Jabs be damned.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 01:16:01 am by Wingnut »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2023, 01:22:58 am »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2023, 09:23:29 am »
I would say my comments were relevant to this board.  People that are celebrities and many that are not are dying, and for reasons other than old age.  David Crosby was a great musician, and I enjoyed CSN.  He produced great music.  I last saw him in Charleston back around 2005.  I was up in peanut heaven, and the concert was a delight.  He will be missed.

And my comments are NOT based on speculation.  I am well connected in the field, direct CDC contacts, and other agencies.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2023, 01:31:42 pm »
He lead a pretty rough life and looked it. The real shame is that it killed his music career. I imagine his last words were "I still look better than Neil Young".
Countdown to Resignation

Online mountaineer

« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2023, 02:47:46 pm »
Crosby had a liver transplant, correct? Years of drug and/or alcohol abuse do tend to shorten a life, unless you're Keith Richards.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2023, 03:56:15 pm »
He lead a pretty rough life and looked it. The real shame is that it killed his music career. I imagine his last words were "I still look better than Neil Young".

:silly:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2023, 04:31:24 pm »
Have to confess that from everything I ever read or heard about him, he was an odious, toxic, cancerous boil on the butt of humanity who got rewarded for egregious drug and alcohol abuse with a new liver.

Not to mention he was akin to a Founding Father of the current woke elite crowd.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 04:32:31 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2023, 10:12:09 pm »
I was a big CNS (and Byrds) fan. But the times I heard him, he had burned his voice up. That happens a lot with tenors...especially if the voice is abused with tobacco, drugs and alcohol. I have read that very often Timothy B. Schmidt would sing while he mouthed the words. Especially on albums. There is a CSN video that I love of "Southern Cross" that I'm fairly sure he is not singing.

In fairness to Crosby, the last times I went to a CSN or CSNY concert...they sounded pretty ragged. Not just him.

But none the less, he was a good musician in his day. RIP

Offline DB

« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2023, 03:24:56 am »
"Longtime Fox News Channel executive Alan Komissaroff dead at 47"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/longtime-fox-news-executive-alan-komissaroff-dead-47

Just another random heart attack in the not so old...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2023, 12:53:47 pm »
That's it. I know when I'm being trolled.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2023, 04:11:40 pm »
That's it. I know when I'm being trolled.

You are?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2023, 04:52:37 pm »
Watch Live: Celebration of Life Ceremony for Diamond of ‘Diamond and Silk’

The Celebration of Life for Diamond, born Ineitha Lynnette Hardaway, of the popular conservative social media duo “Diamond and Silk,” will be held in Fayetteville, North Carolina, on Saturday at 4:00 p.m. EST. Former President Trump will be visiting Fayetteville to attend Diamond’s Celebration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfgqFdRkLHQ&ab_channel=RightSideBroadcastingNetwork
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #124 on: January 21, 2023, 11:26:16 pm »
Watch Live: Celebration of Life Ceremony for Diamond of ‘Diamond and Silk’

The Celebration of Life for Diamond, born Ineitha Lynnette Hardaway, of the popular conservative social media duo “Diamond and Silk,” will be held in Fayetteville, North Carolina, on Saturday at 4:00 p.m. EST. Former President Trump will be visiting Fayetteville to attend Diamond’s Celebration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfgqFdRkLHQ&ab_channel=RightSideBroadcastingNetwork

Watching this..Trump is about to speak....
Support the USO