Author Topic: BORDERING ON NULLITY  (Read 98 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BORDERING ON NULLITY
« on: January 06, 2023, 07:04:59 pm »
POSTED ON JANUARY 6, 2023 BY SCOTT JOHNSON IN 2024 ELECTION, BIDEN ADMINISTRATION, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, JOE BIDEN
BORDERING ON NULLITY

President Biden let it be known first thing yesterday morning that he would visit El Paso this coming Sunday. The visit is notable for two reasons. First, it’s a rare weekend when Biden will not be on vacation. He has spent 40 percent of his term in office so far on vacation. At age 80, the guy needs his r & r.

Second, for “El Paso” read “the border.” For the first time in his political life Biden will visit the border. This can mean only one thing. Biden is preparing to announce his candidacy for a second term in office.

This raises the question whether he will be fit for a second term. We can answer that question definitively in the negative insofar as he is not fit for his present term. Moreover, his faculties are declining. He’s not getting shaper with age.

On Biden’s first day in office as president he undid approximately everything President Trump had done to achieve control of our border. During his campaign for the Democratic nomination he made it clear that he would open the border and he has made good on his promise.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/01/bordering-on-nullity-2.php
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson