Author Topic: Sky’s Extreme Weather Lies  (Read 137 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sky’s Extreme Weather Lies
« on: January 06, 2023, 02:56:29 pm »
Sky’s Extreme Weather Lies
JANUARY 6, 2023
By Paul Homewood

h/t Ian Magness

Visions of apocalypse from Sky News:

The UK has recorded an average annual temperature of more than 10C (50F) for the first time, the Met Office has said.

The mean temperature across the 12 months of 2022 was 10.03C, beating the previous all-time high of 9.88C in 2014.

The national weather service also said 2022 was the country’s hottest on record, confirming provisional figures that the year would set a new record.

Hot temperatures throughout the year fuelled prolonged drought, threatened crops and drove hundreds of excess deaths.

Such a freakishly hot year is now likely to happen every three to four years, the Met Office warned, whereas once it would have struck just once in 500 years, had humans not polluted and warmed the climate.

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2023/01/06/skys-extreme-weather-lies/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson