Author Topic: Svalbard Walrus Thrive Despite Sea Ice Decline, Mocking Claims Of Future Crisis  (Read 160 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY SUSAN J. CROCKFORD, PH.D. ON JAN 6, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Svalbard Walrus Thrive Despite Sea Ice Decline, Mocking Claims Of Future Crisis

pacific walrus pixabayThe extended visit of an immature male walrus to the UK last month (dubbed ‘Thor’, presumably from Svalbard, Norway) has precipitated the tired and vacuous ‘victim of climate change’ cries from the peanut gallery, including Bob Ward of the Grantham Institute.

The facts, however, put all that to rest.

I wrote about Ward in my book, Sir David Attenborough and the Walrus Deception, because he has a habit of tenaciously filing official complaints when anyone says or writes anything sensible that just happens to challenge the reigning narrative that climate change is ruining everything and will drive virtually every beloved species to extinction.

And as usual, Ward is wrong again, this time about Atlantic walrus, who have been busily rebuilding their once-decimated populations brought to near-extinction levels by human slaughter over 350 years.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/svalbard-walrus-thrive-despite-sea-ice-decline-mocking-claims-of-future-crisis/
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 02:23:33 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson