Author Topic: ‘Step Up’: Dem Mayors Demand Biden Take Action To Stem Migrant Tide  (Read 332 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Step Up’: Dem Mayors Demand Biden Take Action To Stem Migrant Tide
New York City mayor Eric Adams (D.) / Getty ImagesPhilip Caldwell • January 5, 2023 1:47 pm

Democratic mayors who have struggled to address an influx of illegal immigrants in their cities are taking out their frustrations on the Biden administration, demanding the White House grant them resources to manage the overflow, according to a Wednesday Politico report.

"What's callous is how we have been ignored as a city. And now I have to make tough decisions on the resources of New York," said New York City mayor Eric Adams at a Wednesday press conference. "It is time for the federal government to step up."

Adams's comments this week came as New York faces a surge of illegal immigrants bused in from Republican states, including Texas and Florida. Adams on Tuesday said Democratic Colorado governor Jared Polis is also planning to send migrants to New York.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/step-up-dem-mayors-demand-biden-take-action-to-stem-migrant-tide/
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 01:43:04 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: ‘Step Up’: Dem Mayors Demand Biden Take Action To Stem Migrant Tide
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 01:45:36 pm »
Did/do these people actually think they could trust Biden in any way, shape, or form?  He has lied to and about everyone and everything. :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: ‘Step Up’: Dem Mayors Demand Biden Take Action To Stem Migrant Tide
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 03:29:43 pm »
Did/do these people actually think they could trust Biden in any way, shape, or form?  He has lied to and about everyone and everything. :shrug:
Considering that these dems treat their constituents the same way it emphasizes their stupidity thinkng Brandon would treat them any differently.