Author Topic: “Environmentally-Friendly” Hybrid Car Catches Fire, Causes €500,000 Property Damage  (Read 128 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“Environmentally-Friendly” Hybrid Car Catches Fire, Causes €500,000 Property Damage
By P Gosselin on 4. January 2023

Share this...
Hybrid vehicles prone to catch fire…difficult to extinguish

Symbol image.

It’s safe to say most people are compelled to buy an hybrid or electric car because they wish to reduce their impact on the environment and climate.

Unfortunately, many don’t seem to be aware of an electric car’s poor lifetime carbon budget and wind up spending a lot money for doing very little or nothing good for the environment.

Another problem is the higher tendency for hybrid cars to catch fire due to a technical fault. I saw firsthand during the recent New Year’s celebration as one hybrid car just 100 meters air distance from our home caught fire shortly after midnight (images here) and ended up burning the adjacent home.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/01/04/environmentally-friendly-hybrid-car-catches-fire-causes-e500000-property-damage/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson