Author Topic: Video: The Female Waffle House Employee Who Blocked Flying Chairs Like Wonder Woman Is Now Banned Fr  (Read 501 times)

Offline American Girl

So they went woke to over someone defending themselves from vulgar people.

Boycott that place until she is given her job back! Or better yet she should get Gloria Allred and sue!

https://defiantamerica.com/video-the-female-waffle-house-employee-who-blocked-flying-chairs-like-wonder-woman-and-defended-herself-against-a-crazed-mob-is-now-banned-from-working-at-any-waffle-house/

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Definitely employee of the month material.  Good for her for not taking any crap.  I saw a different video that show she can definitely throw a punch too.  She was the smallest one there but was doing major damage.

Online Hoodat

Some buster throws a chair at a girl, and the girl gets in trouble for it?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Definitely employee of the month material.  Good for her for not taking any crap.  I saw a different video that show she can definitely throw a punch too.  She was the smallest one there but was doing major damage.
Dynamite comes in small packages...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
All about race.  The employee is white, doing her job, and the folks tearing up the place were black.  No mystery who wins that moment.

Blacks are permitted to destroy all they want and not answer for it.  Whites on the other hand are all supremacists and are expected to wither and die.

Last time I was in a Waffle House was to meet my roommate from the university 21 years ago.  His choice.  He ended up dying some months later at the ripe age of 47 from heart issues.  No mystery if he was eating in places like Waffle House.  He was not over weight, but he did dine in fast food restaurants.  I always blamed his dining choices on his premature death.