Author Topic: 3 Weapons Joe Biden Won’t Give Ukraine to Fight Russia  (Read 234 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
3 Weapons Joe Biden Won’t Give Ukraine to Fight Russia
« on: January 04, 2023, 03:29:14 pm »
3 Weapons Joe Biden Won’t Give Ukraine to Fight Russia
Story by Peter Suciu • Monday

The United States has sent tens of billions of dollars in security assistance to Ukraine since 2014.

In addition to humanitarian aid, Washington has supplied Ukraine with a laundry list of advanced military hardware including MLRS rockets, HIMARS launchers, man-portable FGM-148 Javelins, along with other anti-tank missiles, Stinger missiles, M777 155mm artillery howitzers, Switchblade and Phoenix Ghost unmanned aerial systems (UAS), M113 armored personnel carriers (APCs), and Harpoon missiles.

So much ordnance has been sent, in fact, that there are concerns the U.S. military could face a shortage – and as a result, going forward, Ukraine will likely receive older TOW missiles and 105mm Howitzers and ammunition.

Despite the aid, Kyiv has pressed for more weapons, which it has stressed are necessary to victory.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/3-weapons-joe-biden-won-t-give-ukraine-to-fight-russia/ar-AA15SE1c?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=3dbf7e18c3544b28ad964093ca83ac9d
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 03:30:20 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: 3 Weapons Joe Biden Won’t Give Ukraine to Fight Russia
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 03:33:02 pm »
Biden will give then anything they want if it will weaken the US military. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: 3 Weapons Joe Biden Won’t Give Ukraine to Fight Russia
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2023, 11:19:22 pm »
War is very good for business, especially in poor economic times, always has been.