Author Topic: Climate Change Is Threat To Womxn – Greenpeace  (Read 353 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Change Is Threat To Womxn – Greenpeace
« on: January 04, 2023, 03:15:50 pm »
Climate Change Is Threat To Womxn – Greenpeace
JANUARY 4, 2023
By Paul Homewood

h/t Joe Public

You could not make it up, but Greenpeace can!

https://twitter.com/Greenpeace/status/1610305136420884480

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2023/01/04/climate-change-is-threat-to-womxn-greenpeace/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Climate Change Is Threat To Womxn – Greenpeace
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 03:20:11 pm »
First of all, what are womxn?  I guess that men who transition to women are also affected since new science says they are women and not men with costumes.  I don't know if it affects girls or whether it is strictly women.  Are women who transition to men then exempt?  People need to know! :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2023, 03:31:07 pm »
lol...

@Oliver_meth

Nothing like getting your climate change activist news from Meth Junkies......     :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2023, 03:36:30 pm »
 ////00000////

What's the problem?  Women wanted equality, and now they have it.  Climate Change is an equal opportunity fraudulent cult.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2023, 07:48:43 am »
Just remember, folks...

Central heating/cooling, washing machines, automobiles, water pumps, and basic sanitation are all things which exist as a result of or are powered by activities that allegedly result in climate change.

What'll it be, ladies?

Down by the river doing laundry on flat rocks or sweating over a washtub vs sitting back in air conditioning waiting for the rinse cycle to kick in?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2023, 11:42:37 am »
That boy ate too many Tide Pods.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2023, 11:34:55 pm »
"Climate Change Is Threat To Womxn – Greenpeace"

Oh, dear.
Is it a threat to "mxn", as well...?