Author Topic: President Trump Weighs In On House Speaker Vote In An Early Morning Statement – Disappoints A Large  (Read 641 times)

Offline American Girl

TRUMP MUST LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!

We are TIRED of mediocrity and RINOs.

We have been losing since 2020 because of these people.

This is what happened when President Trump was in office…he didn’t drain the swamp.

https://defiantamerica.com/in-an-early-morning-statement-president-trump-weighs-in-on-house-speaker-vote-disappoints-a-large-portion-of-his-voting-base/

Offline Kamaji

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Trump needs to butt the hell out. It's not even his branch of govt and he needs not be involved.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

Trump needs to butt the hell out. It's not even his branch of govt and he needs not be involved.

No... He made his bed now. Hangin with the RINOs.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
No... He made his bed now. Hangin with the RINOs.

True that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump's showing his true colors now, and its not just orange. Add to the fact he added more debt faster than any other POTUS in history?  He has zero conservative cred.

Stand tough Gang of 20......
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 03:02:55 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He actually is @American Girl     Elected representatives from 86% of Republican districts voted to nominate McCarthy for Speaker.

We are TIRED of mediocrity and RINOs.

Conservatives are a minority in a minority Center-Right political party. If you're so desperately unhappy in it, start your own.

You should have fought for Trump.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Kevin is an empty-suit, wet noodle Congressional republican.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline DB

He actually is @American Girl     Elected representatives from 86% of Republican districts voted to nominate McCarthy for Speaker.

Conservatives are a minority in a minority Center-Right political party. If you're so desperately unhappy in it, start your own.

The American revolution would have never happened with that line of thinking... It was a small minority that led the way.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The American revolution would have never happened with that line of thinking... It was a small minority that led the way.

That 86% that RIV glaringly quotes would be much much lower, with the understanding that many of them live in fear for re-election endoresemnts, money, committeeships. And if they had any level of courage, Kev would be lucky to fetch 50%.

The big question today, if how many are going to hang tough countering  the orange menace.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Good luck. 

Offline Hoodat

Trump supports these people.  Fighting for Trump means fighting for McCarthy, McConnell, Pence, Ciao, Priebus, McDaniel, etc.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Trump supports these people.  Fighting for Trump means fighting for McCarthy, McConnell, Pence, Ciao, Priebus, McDaniel, etc.

Noon is going to be very interesting to see if any of the Freedom Caucus bolts to McCarthy after Trump's endorsement, and likely behind the scenes arm twisting.

If that number stays 20 or gets larger, this just becomes another in the growing list of recent embarssments for the former POTUS.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm usually a Trump supporter, but I disagree with him here.

Let the ongoing struggle in the House amongst "republicans" travel its due course.

The results achieved will tell us about the future of the republican party -- and whether it should remain "the second party" in America... or be replaced.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm usually a Trump supporter, but I disagree with him here.

Let the ongoing struggle in the House amongst "republicans" travel its due course.

The results achieved will tell us about the future of the republican party -- and whether it should remain "the second party" in America... or be replaced.
I agree. I would not squander the cred he had (such as it was) to pander to the very people who blocked or slow walked real reforms last time around. That isn't a winning ticket, and those cats won't change their spots.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Which "People"?  I mean, the "People" voted variously for Nancy Pelosi, Kevin McCarthy, Matt Gaetz, etc. etc etc..  Leftists use that same "the People" phrase to argue that government should be doing what they want.

"Power to the People" was a classic leftist phrase from the 60's and 70's.  "The People" doesn't align any more with conservativism than it does with leftism. 
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 01:10:53 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I'm getting the feeling the 2020's will be a Democrat decade, unfortunately.

I'm getting the feeling the 2020's will be a Democrat decade, unfortunately.

And she's helping,...

This is who folks are betting the farm on.  In this rambling, incoherent diatribe Boebert not only proves there is no plan, but also admits McCarthy's replacement doesn't have to be a conservative.  (Video)

https://youtu.be/_hF5aw5K9-Q

« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 02:04:23 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
And she's helping,...

This is who folks are betting the farm on.  In this rambling, incoherent diatribe Boebert not only proves there is no plan, but also admits McCarthy's replacement doesn't have to be a conservative.  (Video)

https://youtu.be/_hF5aw5K9-Q

Wearing out those cut/paste buttons?

Funny, not too long ago so many Trump defenders were fighting for her, like she was the freakin' Alamo.   Hell, she almost lost last time.

Moody bunch, aren't you?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 02:09:45 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Hoodat

Funny, not too long ago so many Trump defenders were fighting for her, like she was the freakin' Alamo.   Hell, she almost lost last time.

Moody bunch, aren't you?

She almost lost because her district got redrawn by Democrats, and then she received zero support from McCarthy's PAC.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When all is said and done no one will care what Donny Trump says.  The guy is a misfit. He is past his use by date.  Like sour milk, just pour him out.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.