Author Topic: The Twitter Files Number 12  (Read 576 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
The Twitter Files Number 12
« on: January 03, 2023, 10:28:30 pm »
The Twitter Files Number 12
Twitter and the FBI “Belly Button”
#twitterfiles  #fbi  #cia  #censorship  #collusion
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1610394197730725889.html   
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline mountaineer

Re: The Twitter Files Number 12
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 11:32:03 pm »
By 2020, Twitter was struggling with the problem of public and private agencies bypassing them and going straight to the media with lists of suspect accounts.

In February, 2020, as COVID broke out, the Global Engagement Center – a fledgling analytic/intelligence arms of the State Department – went to the media with a report called, “Russian Disinformation Apparatus Taking Advantage of Coronavirus Concerns.”

The GEC flagged accounts as “Russian personas and proxies” based on criteria like, “Describing the Coronavirus as an engineered bioweapon,” blaming “research conducted at the Wuhan institute,” and “attributing the appearance of the virus to the CIA.”

State also flagged accounts that retweeted news that Twitter banned the popular U.S. ZeroHedge, claiming the episode “led to another flurry of disinformation narratives.” ZH had done reports speculating that the virus had lab origin.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2023, 11:38:45 pm »
By 2020, Twitter was struggling with the problem of public and private agencies bypassing them and going straight to the media with lists of suspect accounts.

In February, 2020, as COVID broke out, the Global Engagement Center – a fledgling analytic/intelligence arms of the State Department – went to the media with a report called, “Russian Disinformation Apparatus Taking Advantage of Coronavirus Concerns.”

The GEC flagged accounts as “Russian personas and proxies” based on criteria like, “Describing the Coronavirus as an engineered bioweapon,” blaming “research conducted at the Wuhan institute,” and “attributing the appearance of the virus to the CIA.”

State also flagged accounts that retweeted news that Twitter banned the popular U.S. ZeroHedge, claiming the episode “led to another flurry of disinformation narratives.” ZH had done reports speculating that the virus had lab origin.  ...
IOW, the truth was unwelcome on the platform, by official demand/suggestion/influence.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2023, 12:57:12 am »

the american thinker blog/opinion website was banned. i made a open post to elon and twitter safety about the issue and next thing i knew they became unbanned. not sure if it was my request or what. i'm just glad they were unbanned. i find their blog/opinion articles very on point. maybe don't because they are too real in nature, too much common sense. ppl cannot stand the overload.
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023, 08:49:33 am »
the american thinker blog/opinion website was banned. i made a open post to elon and twitter safety about the issue and next thing i knew they became unbanned. not sure if it was my request or what. i'm just glad they were unbanned. i find their blog/opinion articles very on point. maybe don't because they are too real in nature, too much common sense. ppl cannot stand the overload.
People need exposure to common sense. Maybe some will rub off on them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra