Author Topic: Covid Fraud  (Read 417 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Covid Fraud
« on: January 03, 2023, 07:15:27 pm »
GULLIBLE TOTALITARIAN ON HIS KNEES

Mask holes are ~10 times larger than Covid-19 Virus.
Jabs are killing people everywhere.
Requiring jabs is a violation of the Nuremburg Code and HIPAA Act.
Embalmers have reported HUGE increase in blood clots in cadavers since the jabs commenced.

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Covid Fraud
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 07:18:44 pm »
You're preaching to the choir friend!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023, 09:42:25 pm »
http://CovidFacts.blogspot.com

If you have any great additions for my website, please PM them to me.
Should you wish to have your name attributed to the addition, let me know.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023, 02:43:28 pm »
Updated my Covid Fraud website with this :

The CDC analysis shows that the number of serious adverse events reported in less than two years for mRNA COVID-19 vaccines is 5.5 times larger than all serious reports for vaccines given to adults in the US since 2009 (~73,000 vs. ~13,000).

Twice as many mRNA COVID-19 vaccine reports were classified as serious compared to all other vaccines given to adults (11% vs. 5.5%). This meets the CDC definition of a safety signal.

There are 96 safety signals for 12-17 year-olds, which include: myocarditis, pericarditis, Bell’s Palsy, genital ulcerations, high blood pressure and heartrate, menstrual irregularities, cardiac valve incompetencies, pulmonary embolism, cardiac arrhythmias, thromboses, pericardial and pleural effusion, appendicitis and perforated appendix, immune thrombocytopenia, chest pain, increased troponin levels, being in intensive care, and having anticoagulant therapy.

There are 66 safety signals for 5-11 year-olds, which include: myocarditis, pericarditis, ventricular dysfunction and cardiac valve incompetencies, pericardial and pleural effusion, chest pain, appendicitis & appendectomies, Kawasaki’s disease, menstrual irregularities, vitiligo, and vaccine breakthrough infection.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/cdc-finally-releases-vaers-safety-monitoring-analyses-covid-vaccines