Author Topic: Failure’: Sheriff Slams Federal Response After Nearly 500 Illegal Immigrants Arrive In Florida Keys  (Read 209 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Failure’: Sheriff Slams Federal Response After Nearly 500 Illegal Immigrants Arrive In Florida Keys

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
January 03, 2023
9:12 AM ET

A Florida sheriff criticized the federal government after nearly 500 illegal immigrants landed in the Florida Keys over the course of the weekend.

Monroe County Sheriff Rick Ramsay’s office described the situation as a “federal failure” because they were told Border Patrol couldn’t immediately respond due to a lack of federal resources, in a Monday Facebook post. Hundreds of illegal immigrants landings took place between Saturday and Monday, causing the Dry Tortugas National Park to shut down. (RELATED: ‘Didn’t Have To Happen’: This Wyoming Sheriff Wants An Illegal Alien Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Imprisoned, Not Deported)

“Refugee arrivals require a lot of resources from the Sheriff’s Office as we help our federal law enforcement partners ensure the migrants are in good health and safe,” Sheriff Rick Ramsay said in the Facebook post. “Residents may see an increased amount of law enforcement and emergency responders throughout the county as we continue to respond to these landings.”

“This shows a lack of a working plan by the federal government to deal with a mass migration issue that was foreseeable,” Ramsay added.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/03/florida-border-patrol-biden-administration/
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 06:39:42 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Increasingly, it is American citizens who are being held hostage by the government in favor of illegal immigrants and environmental lunatics. :jail:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson