Author Topic: Texas installs additional layers of razor wire to stop illegal crossing  (Read 127 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 s
Fox News
Texas installs additional layers of razor wire to stop illegal crossing
Greg Wehner
Mon, January 2, 2023 at 5:32 PM EST·1 min read

The Texas National Guard began installing more razor wire along the border this week to stop illegal immigrants from crossing into Texas from Mexico.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott tweeted images of National Guard soldiers unraveling bundles of razor-lined wire at the border on Monday.

Texas Razor Wire Border

Texas National Guard installs razor wire long the border in an effort to stop immigrants from illegally crossing into the country from Mexico.

"Texas National Guard are installing additional layers of razor wire in high-traffic areas for illegal crossings at the Texas-Mexico border," the governor said. "They’re working around the clock to secure the border in the federal government’s absence."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-installs-additional-layers-razor-223259287.html
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 05:52:46 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson