Author Topic: Mexico Prison Break Near US Border Leaves 17 Dead, Gang Leader on Run  (Read 242 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mexico Prison Break Near US Border Leaves 17 Dead, Gang Leader on Run

Story by Maya Averbuch • Yesterday 2:19 PM

(Bloomberg) -- A prison break in Mexico’s Ciudad Juarez left 17 people dead and allowed 25 inmates to escape in a revival of the penitentiary-system violence that paralyzed the US bordering city last year.

The attack on Sunday was led by armed intruders who broke into the prison in the same city where violence between rival gangs left civilians dead in August. State authorities are investigating the case and looking for the escaped leader of the criminal group Los Mexicles, the federal government said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/mexico-prison-break-near-us-border-leaves-17-dead-gang-leader-on-run/ar-AA15TP4j?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1b0f883b8d6346a09f3f7d1fa4209f3f

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Mexico Prison Break Near US Border Leaves 17 Dead, Gang Leader on Run
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 12:33:22 pm »
If they're looking for the leader, they might check the five-star hotels in NYC. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson