Author Topic: Virgin Islands Attorney General Loses Her Job  (Read 562 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Virgin Islands Attorney General Loses Her Job
« on: January 02, 2023, 09:29:43 pm »
Virgin Islands Attorney General Loses Her Job
Days After Suing JPMorgan Chase in Connection with the Jeffrey Epstein Probe.
The federal lawsuit, filed in New York, accused the bank of having “facilitated, sustained, and concealed” Epstein’s human trafficking network.
#DOJ #Corruption #epstein #maxwell #ChildTrafficking
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/virgin-islands-attorney-general-loses-her-job-days-after-suing-jpmorgan-chase-in-connection-with-the-jeffrey-epstein-probe/ar-AA15THZZ
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Online rustynail

Re: Virgin Islands Attorney General Loses Her Job
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 09:35:27 pm »
So that is why Joe was there.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 11:42:50 pm »
So that is why Joe was there.
"Well, son of a bitch!"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2023, 02:52:20 am »
US Virgin Islands AG is FIRED just days after she sued JPMorgan Chase - accusing the bank of 'pulling the levers' in Jeffrey Epstein's sex crimes and 'turning a blind eye' as he abused minors at his villa

KEITH GRIFFITH  |  PUBLISHED: 12:07 EST, 2 January 2023  |  UPDATED: 19:37 EST

The attorney general of the US Virgin Islands has been fired by the territory's governor just days after filing a lawsuit accusing JPMorgan Chase of 'turning a blind eye' to Jeffrey Epstein's prolific sex crimes.

USVI Governor Albert Bryan Jr confirmed in a statement on Sunday that he had 'relieved Denise George of her duties as attorney general this weekend' without offering further details.

George, who had served as the territory's attorney general for four years, on Tuesday filed a massive lawsuit against JPMorgan, accusing the bank of 'knowingly providing and pulling the levers through which [Epstein's] recruiters and victims were paid.'

She did not warn Bryan of her intent to file the lawsuit, and the incident was the final straw in the governor's increasingly frustrated relationship with her  .  .  .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11592377/US-Virgin-Islands-AG-fired-just-days-sued-JPMorgan-Chase.html
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2023, 03:25:21 am »
I'm getting some real strong vibes here that the feces is about to hit the rotating air moving device.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien