Author Topic: ‘Died Suddenly’? More Than 1-in-4 Think Someone They Know Died From COVID-19 Vaccines.  (Read 530 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
‘Died Suddenly’? More Than 1-in-4 Think Someone They Know Died From COVID-19 Vaccines.
Nearly half of Americans think COVID-19 vaccines may be to blame for many unexplained deaths, and more than a quarter say someone they know could be among the victims.
#vaccines  #injuries  #deaths  #fauci  #twitterfiles
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/public_surveys/died_suddenly_more_than_1_in_4_think_someone_they_know_died_from_covid_19_vaccines   
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I know two.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

I know two.

It's a funny thing. Funny odd, I mean.
Me and mine are wormer sucking anti-vaxxers, as is most everybody I know.
I know no one who died from the Wuhan Flu.
And since no one is vaxxed, no weird deaths either.

My sis over in Michigan is a screamin lib, vaxxed to the 9s... As is everybody she knows.
She knows some (I would say many) that died from covid. Say 10 or so in her immediate circle.

And sudden deaths, sudden cancers are taking more... But she can't make the connection. :shrug:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 07:18:12 pm by roamer_1 »

Online DB

It's a funny thing. Funny odd, I mean.
Me and mine are wormer sucking anti-vaxxers, as is most everybody I know.
I know no one who died from the Wuhan Flu.
And since no one is vaxxed, no weird deaths either.

My sis over in Michigan is a screamin lib, vaxxed to the 9s... As is everybody she knows.
She knows some (I would say many) that died from covid. Say 10 or so in her immediate circle.

And sudden deaths, sudden cancers are taking more... But she can't make the connection. :shrug:

And she'll tell you it would have been even worse had they not "vaccinated"...

Offline mountaineer

Two people I know who died "of Covid" come to mind, but I have no idea whether they were vaxxed. I suspect the approved treatment regimen at the time didn't do them any favors, though. Paxlovid and Remdesivir seem to be worthless.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

And she'll tell you it would have been even worse had they not "vaccinated"...

She has said those very words... As her family catches covid over and over again.

We've all had it once now, I guess... My bro and his over in Nashville have had it twice... My sis and hers, four times. Sheesh.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
She has said those very words... As her family catches covid over and over again.

We've all had it once now, I guess... My bro and his over in Nashville have had it twice... My sis and hers, four times. Sheesh.

Officially, I have no idea as I've never been tested (the tests used are useless) and fully intend to keep it that way.  Unofficially, I had something that horse paste and zinc tablets cleared up very quickly. I've done that regimen again once but mostly as a precaution since I wasn't really sick at the time.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 08:12:30 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien