Author Topic: ‘Guinea Pig Kids’: Fauci’s Legacy of Cruel Experiments on Kids.  (Read 617 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
‘Guinea Pig Kids’: Fauci’s Legacy of Cruel Experiments on Kids.
The mounting Evidence against Dr Anthony Fauci.
The film exposed the cruel experiments — approved by Fauci and funded by U.S. taxpayers — on poor minority children as part of Fauci’s search for a cure for AIDS.
#vaccines  #injuries  #fauci  #deaths  #saveourchildren
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/guinea-pig-kids-aids-fauci-experiments/   
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: ‘Guinea Pig Kids’: Fauci’s Legacy of Cruel Experiments on Kids.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 05:36:21 am »
That effin' bastard is gonna burn in hell for all the shit he pulled on the public. 

A pox on him, his family and progeny....rotten bastard.  Oh, I repeat myself, he's an effin' ROTTEN BASTARD!

F*&# him and all he stands for.

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 11:11:41 am »
That effin' bastard is gonna burn in hell for all the shit he pulled on the public. 

A pox on him, his family and progeny....rotten bastard.  Oh, I repeat myself, he's an effin' ROTTEN BASTARD!

Don't hold back now!  :)
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 11:38:59 am »

Bury him neck deep, saturate  his head with bacon grease, and then release 30 starving beagles.

That would be fair.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 11:55:33 am »
Bury him neck deep, saturate  his head with bacon grease, and then release 30 starving beagles.

That would be fair.

Works for me.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2023, 12:00:08 pm »
Works for me.

Allegorically speaking of course.  But I do not kid, when I say that if there ever is a torch and pitchfork moment in this country, the Syringe Gnome will be in the Angry Mob Top 5 of greatest hits.

That little POS is that hated in this country. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2023, 12:10:06 pm »
Allegorically speaking of course.  But I do not kid, when I say that if there ever is a torch and pitchfork moment in this country, the Syringe Gnome will be in the Angry Mob Top 5 of greatest hits.

That little POS is that hated in this country.

Looking forward to the Musk/Twitter drop on Lord Fauci this week.  He is The patron Saint of the Jab.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2023, 12:17:11 pm »
Looking forward to the Musk/Twitter drop on Lord Fauci this week.  He is The patron Saint of the Jab.

Me too, but alas, he wil get the MSM cover which has hallmarked his despicable career.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2023, 02:33:08 pm »

C'mon, man! Tell us what you really think!

(BTW, I agree fully.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis