Author Topic: Eco-Terrorists suspected of vandalizing power stations, thousands without power  (Read 229 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Eco-Terrorists suspected of vandalizing power stations, thousands without power

By: Admin - Climate DepotDecember 28, 2022 11:47 AM

Eco-Terrorists Suspected Vandals of Tacoma Power Stations – Gateway Pundit’s report was Thousands Lose Power After Three Substations Sabotaged in Tacoma, Included were quotes from Seattle Times.

Deputies arrived on scene and saw there was forced entry into the fenced area. Nothing had been taken from the substation, but the suspect vandalized the equipment causing a power outage in the area.

Deputies were notified of a second burglary to the TPU substation at 8820 224th St E which also had forced entry with damage to the equipment. Nothing was taken from this site either.

At 11:25 we were notified by Puget Sound Energy that they too had a power outage this morning at 02:39 am. Deputies are currently on scene at this facility where the fenced area was broken into and the equipment vandalized.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2022/12/28/eco-terrorists-suspected-of-vandalizing-power-stations-thousands-without-power/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Maybe it's time to start electrifying the fences around substations.

Two fences:
- Outer one NOT electrified, but plastered with warnings about second fence.
- Inner fence electrified. I reckon 3-4,000 volts ought to provide enough of a "deterrent"...