Author Topic: Russia's war in Ukraine shows why troops need to learn to put their phones away, top US Marine gener  (Read 105 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Russia's war in Ukraine shows why troops need to learn to put their phones away, top US Marine general says
Story by insider@insider.com (Christopher Woody) • Yesterday 12:42 PM

For US military leaders, the war underscores the need to manage their forces' electronic signatures.
To do that, younger troops will have to unlearn some habits, the Marine Corps' top general says.
The use of new technology on the battlefield has prompted the US military to rethink its operations as it prepares for a future conflict with a technologically advanced adversary, and many of its changes have been validated by the Russia-Ukraine conflict, US Marine Corps Commandant Gen. David Berger said this month.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-s-war-in-ukraine-shows-why-troops-need-to-learn-to-put-their-phones-away-top-us-marine-general-says/ar-AA15QmIE?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=4e067720449c4ce986e423415944d2ed
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson