Author Topic: LAURA INGRAHAM: There is a movement that’s actively lobbying for the end of the human race  (Read 408 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 :0001:CO2 Coalition Chairman William Happer was quoted Thursday evening on Fox News’ The Ingraham Angle.

Here is a clip:

From Fox News:

Laura Ingraham breaks down the “human extinction movement,” a growing environmental group that believes humans should halt reproduction to save the planet on “The Ingraham Angle.”

LAURA INGRAHAM: There are so many causes trying to get your attention during the year, like advocating for animal rights, maybe for the Second Amendment, abortion, for veterans. But you probably didn’t know that there is a movement that’s actively lobbying for the end of the human race.

The complete The Ingraham Angle commentary can be viewed here.

https://co2coalition.org/news/laura-ingraham-there-is-a-movement-thats-actively-lobbying-for-the-end-of-the-human-race/
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 02:30:51 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

I've never understood why all those people who demand the extinction of the human race don't go first. Buh-bye.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement has been around since 1991.

Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

Seems to me the movement itself would go the way of the Shakers, for the same reason.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Seems to me the movement itself would go the way of the Shakers, for the same reason.
Res ipsa loquitur.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

I've never understood why all those people who demand the extinction of the human race don't go first. Buh-bye.

Exactly.