Author Topic: THE ART OF PRECISION COMBAT SHITTING ON THE MEAN STREETS OF BAGHDAD  (Read 256 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 THE ART OF PRECISION COMBAT SHITTING ON THE MEAN STREETS OF BAGHDAD
December 28, 2022 ·Roy Matthews

It was close to 2 a.m. in Mosul in late September, and the temperature was still warm enough to be the hottest day of summer for most people back home. I stood in the Vehicle Commander hatch of my Stryker armored personnel carrier, parked at a loiter point a few blocks from the target house that the rest of the platoon was assaulting.

At that point, I had difficulty paying attention to the radio; my mind was preoccupied with the need to take a shit. It was a need I had woken up with but, due to the abrupt time-sensitive mission, a need I hadn’t been able to resolve.

I knew it had been a pretty uneventful hit: no enemy contact beyond the breach, and temporary detainment of several fighting-aged males who didn’t appear to be the target. There was chatter about the possibility of a follow-on mission to clear a few houses down the street — news I didn’t want to hear. Having a “block party” — clearing multiple houses around the area in an often futile attempt to catch an elusive bad guy — could be fun.

If you’re on the assault team.

And not stuck at the vehicle drop-off point needing to take a massive dump.

https://www.coffeeordie.com/combat-shitting-baghdad
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 01:33:13 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: THE ART OF PRECISION COMBAT SHITTING ON THE MEAN STREETS OF BAGHDAD
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2022, 01:34:30 pm »
 :mauslaff: :laughingdog:

Makes me glad I was in the Navy!!!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: THE ART OF PRECISION COMBAT SHITTING ON THE MEAN STREETS OF BAGHDAD
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2022, 07:50:34 pm »
I hope everything came out OK....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: