Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard: ‘Permanent Washington Is Overrun with Liars and Opportunists Who Have No Problem What  (Read 421 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tulsi Gabbard: ‘Permanent Washington Is Overrun with Liars and Opportunists Who Have No Problem Whatsoever Deceiving the American People’

Thursday, fill-in host Tulsi Gabbard opened FNC’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on the heels of her interview with Rep.-elect George Santos (R-NY) with a criticism of so-called “permanent Washington.”

Santos, who is embroiled in controversy for alleged misleading statements, was just one example of “liars and opportunists” that plagued Washington politics, according to Gabbard.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/12/30/tulsi-gabbard-permanent-washington-is-overrun-with-liars-and-opportunists-who-have-no-problem-whatsoever-deceiving-the-american-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's way bigger than that. Someone is coordinating a multifront effort to undermine every institution and infrastructure by manipulating the system to advance the agenda.

Orders are coming down from the top and they seem to win at almost every turn. Their assets seem like they are everywhere. It's one damn big operation.

And basically because - that's how I'd do it. Just play slo-mo Jenga till it collapses, right under people's noses. The real question is the WHO, because it's so big that it definitely isn't some guy in the back room of a bagel shop.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Tulsi Gabbard: ‘Permanent Washington Is Overrun with Liars and Opportunists Who Have No Problem Whatsoever Deceiving the American People’

Glad to see that someone else noticed that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Sorry....

I kind of zone out while watching Tulsi Gabbard clips.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Sorry....

I'm sure you ain't the only one @catfish1957

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Tulsi ripped Santos to shreds in that interview.  No quarter was given.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sorry....

I never noticed before how sultry her voice can be....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

888mouth

If you gotta get spanked.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Tulsi has girl next door looks plus everything else. She kinda lures you in, and I like being lured.  :smokin:
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I never noticed before how sultry her voice can be....

Incredible mix of beauty, charm, and intelligence that I find mesmerizing.

OTOH, I also fear that she is a closet liberal trojan horse appealing to angry conservatives.  Don't trust her long term motives.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

:yowsa: And that makes the headline misleading since elected officials are NOT a part of "Permanent Washington".  That does not say that I think most elected officials are any better than those who make up "permanent Washington" because they are not. Just making a distinction.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:yowsa: And that makes the headline misleading since elected officials are NOT a part of "Permanent Washington".  That does not say that I think most elected officials are any better than those who make up "permanent Washington" because they are not. Just making a distinction.

Agreed.  Bureaucrats are the permanent ones.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

OTOH, I also fear that she is a closet liberal trojan horse appealing to angry conservatives.  Don't trust her long term motives.

Very true.  She's still a Dem true believer on too many subjects.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Agreed.  Bureaucrats are the permanent ones.

Yep! The "I'll still be here when you are long gone Mr. congressman" people.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Very true.  She's still a Dem true believer on too many subjects.

True...  A dem or former dem appealing to conservatives on hot button issues.....  Sound familiar?  :pondering:

Offline LMAO

She is our Liz Cheney. But she is very much to the left. I don’t doubt her integrity or her honesty. But she is still a leftist.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy