Author Topic: 736,200 fentanyl pills and 196 pounds of methamphetamines seized in rail car of train crossing from  (Read 124 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
736,200 fentanyl pills and 196 pounds of methamphetamines seized in rail car of train crossing from Mexico to Arizona
Published 48 seconds ago on December 28, 2022
By Sara Carter StaffFentanyl 0

Thousands of fentanyl pills were found on a train crossing into Arizona from Mexico and seized by customs officials on the Mexico border in Arizona last week. The Daily Mail found that according to the report, the train was searched by United States Customs and Border Protection officials as it came into Nogales, Arizona Wednesday.

The train was carrying approximately 736,200 fentanyl pills and 196 pounds of methamphetamines in one single rail car. Just one day before, the port seized 150,000 pills hidden under the seats of a vehicle. On Monday, 10,400 fentanyl pills and 6.4 pounds of meth were found in tubes used for construction adhesive.

According to the Daily Mail, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) said it had captured around 50.6 million fake prescription pills laced with fentanyl and 10,000 pounds of fentanyl powder in 2022, labeling it the equivalent of ‘more than 379 million potentially deadly doses.’

https://saraacarter.com/736200-fentanyl-pills-and-196-pounds-of-methamphetamines-seized-in-rail-car-of-train-crossing-from-mexico-to-arizona/
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 05:51:45 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson