Author Topic: Great Reset: German Govt to Remotely Control Heating, Charging Of EVs  (Read 226 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY MARY AULTMAN ON DEC 28, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Great Reset: German Govt to Remotely Control Heating, Charging Of EVs

transmission line germanyA government agency in Germany announced plans to remotely limit home heating and charging of electric cars under a new scheme.

Germany’s Federal Network Agency, a watchdog that regulates electricity and gas in the country, said the plan would allow the power grid operators to remotely limit people’s use of heat pumps and electric car chargers next winter without the user’s consent.

The plans, set to be in place by January 2024, will give energy grid operators the power to artificially curb electricity demand if consumption outstrips supply. [emphasis, links added]

https://climatechangedispatch.com/great-reset-german-govt-to-remotely-control-heating-charging-of-evs/
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 04:51:31 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Great Reset: German Govt to Remotely Control Heating, Charging Of EVs
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2022, 04:52:20 pm »
Coming soon to a United States near you! :smokin:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 04:58:34 pm »
So it begins.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2022, 06:29:37 pm »
:facepalm2: