Author Topic: VOLUME V: ARMY DEPRAVITY KNOWS NO BOUNDS! NEW ARMY BROCHURE ABOUT SVC RIGHTS ATTEMPTS TO DECEIVE ARM  (Read 103 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
VOLUME V: ARMY DEPRAVITY KNOWS NO BOUNDS! NEW ARMY BROCHURE ABOUT SVC RIGHTS ATTEMPTS TO DECEIVE ARMY PERSONNEL BY OMITTING CRITICAL INFORMATION. IT TURNS OUT THE ARMY REALLY DOESN’T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS AS VICTIMS.
WE ARE INVESTIGATING THE "MARTIN CASE." A VETERANS BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION EMPLOYEE WITH A CRIMINAL RAP-SHEET AS LONG AS YOUR ARM WAS QUICKLY PROMOTED TO A GS-14 SUPERVISORY LEVEL. SHE WENT FROM A POLE DANCER AND CRYSTAL METH DEALER TO DENYING AMERICA'S VETERANS DISABILITY BENEFITS. HEY VA, YOU'VE OUTDONE YOURSELVES ON THIS ONE.

December 15, 2022 Admin

LTG Jon A. Jensen and Captain "Hello Darling" Moreno

REVIEW: A woman (Jane Doe) is in a relationship with Army captain Jose “Hello Darling” Moreno. She’s Black, he’s Hispanic. Why that’s important will be explained.

Captain Moreno gets Jane Doe pregnant. Even though he continually begs her to get married, Captain Moreno has no moral compass; he has no idea what it means to be in a monogamous relationship. He hasn’t a clue as to why that’s important.

Army Colonel David Bowling – the “fix it man” for the Pentagon
To make matters worse, the Army captain is a special forces wanna-be and had access to all sorts of military weaponry.

Some of it was still stashed at the home of Jane Doe when he attempted to choke her to death. It’s suspected that some of the weaponry had been stolen from the Army. Amazingly, no one in the Army seems to care.

https://militarycorruption.com/volume-v-army-depravity/
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 01:52:16 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson