Author Topic: Mark Meadows burned several documents in final weeks of Trump administration  (Read 194 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Meadows burned several documents in final weeks of Trump administration
by Cami Mondeaux, Breaking News Reporter |
December 28, 2022 11:06 AM

Former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows burned several documents in his office fireplace roughly a dozen times in the final weeks of the Trump administration, according to newly released testimony published by the Jan. 6 committee.

During the final month of Trump’s term in office, Meadows was seen putting documents into his fireplace once or twice a week throughout December 2020, according to testimony from then-White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson. It’s not clear what documents were burned in the fireplace, but the incidents typically occurred after Meadows came out of meetings with other officials, she said.

“Roughly a dozen times I remember seeing him, and it was when we would have the General Services Administration staff come light it first thing in the morning, and then they had logs next to his fireplace and his closet, too,” Hutchinson told the Jan. 6 committee. “Throughout the day, he would put more logs on the fireplace to keep it burning throughout the day. And I recall roughly a dozen times where he would take the [fireplace cover] off and then throw a few more pieces of paper in with it when he put more logs on the fireplace.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mark-meadows-burned-documents-final-weeks-trump-administration
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
My company had specific guidelines on ducument managment which included shredding if it had to to do with busiess propierty, personnel, or just actual document retention policy.

Is the fact it was burned in a fireplace the issue?  Nothing like the flare for the dramatic, when it comes to these J6 pukes.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.