Author Topic: Most Governors are Cowards, Liars and Corrupt  (Read 276 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Most Governors are Cowards, Liars and Corrupt
« on: December 28, 2022, 05:23:21 pm »
Most Governors are Cowards, Liars and Corrupt
By Andrew Wallace|December 27th, 2022

December 27, 2022

I have been told that my writing about foreign invaders ignores too much of the brutal truth, and that I am too polite. I intend to correct that criticism with this article.

State Governors have the Constitutional authority, obligation and military power to save the United States by using DEADLY FORCE to repel foreign invaders, and they refuse to do it. This is Constitutional Treason!

They should arrest these invaders (they call them “refugees”!) on sight and put them in chain gangs as a deterrent to others. They should arrest and punish those who give any assistance or employment to invaders, as that is Constitutional Treason. The Constitution does not allow government expenditures for health care, education, food, housing, transportation, or anything else for these invaders. Again, it is Treason against our country!

https://newswithviews.com/most-governors-are-cowards-liars-and-corrupt/ 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 05:24:32 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DB

Re: Most Governors are Cowards, Liars and Corrupt
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 06:11:33 pm »
"The Constitution does not allow government expenditures for health care, education, food, housing, transportation, or anything else for these invaders."

Actually, the constitution doesn't authorize any of these at the federal level to anyone other than federal prisoners and the military.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 07:55:50 pm by DB »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2022, 06:55:39 pm »
Unfortunately, in many cases the courts have shut them down defending their border as sole powers of the FedGov.

I wish it were different but the States hands have been tied.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 06:59:39 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online berdie

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2022, 09:35:09 pm »
Unfortunately, in many cases the courts have shut them down defending their border as sole powers of the FedGov.

I wish it were different but the States hands have been tied.

Sad but true.