Author Topic: Germany’s ZDF Public Television Suggests Bathing Once A Week Would Be Beneficial  (Read 442 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Germany’s ZDF Public Television Suggests Bathing Once A Week Would Be Beneficial
By P Gosselin on 28. December 2022

Share this...
Private daily showers to become a luxury for the privileged and wealthy in Germany?

“What if we showered/bathed only once a week?”

You won’t shower any more, and you’ll be happy, German ZDF broadcaster suggests. Image cropped from ZDF kugelzwei.

What the BBC is to Great Britain, are what the WDR and ARD public broadcasting are to Germany in terms of television and radio presence.

Just some weeks ago, the Instagram site of WDR kugelzwei presented some tips that save heat and energy for citizens to consider: showering only once a week.

After all: “Around 100 years ago, it was still customary to bathe only once a week,” wrote kugelzwei. “Today, people almost look at you strangely if you tell them you don’t shower several times a week.”

The “benefits” of showering only once a week

https://notrickszone.com/2022/12/28/germanys-zdf-public-television-suggests-bathing-once-a-week-would-be-beneficial/
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 04:08:46 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
We can't do that here.  I remember our POTUS praising Imam Obama for being a clean black man and he can't live up to that by cleaning up once a week.  I suppose congress could make an exception of the Imam, though. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

I would go nuts if I bathed only once a week.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

I would go nuts if I bathed only once a week.

I would go nuts if everyone else bathed only once a week!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well one thing for sure, if people only bathed once a week social distancing would become universally supported in no time!

Online berdie

Hunky dory. We'll all be in the dark, cold, hungry and smelly. What a plan...let's go backwards about 300 years.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There is no way, no how I'm going to step up the baths to more than 2 per month!!

Right @roamer_1?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Hunky dory. We'll all be in the dark, cold, hungry and smelly. What a plan...let's go backwards about 300 years.
It will be like the olden days, when people drenched themselves in perfume to mask the BO.

Ugh, no thanks.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

There is no way, no how I'm going to step up the baths to more than 2 per month!!

Right @roamer_1?

@Cyber Liberty

HA! in your dreams if I am up in the bush. Especially in the winter.  :laugh:
Getting rained on counts as a shower don't it?