Author Topic: 15 Cuban rafters make landfall in Florida Keys  (Read 304 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
15 Cuban rafters make landfall in Florida Keys
« on: December 27, 2022, 06:21:36 pm »
Online News EditorDecember 26, 2022 1 minute read

Miami, Dec 26 (EFE).- About 15 Cuban rafters arrived in the Florida Keys, a string-like archipelago arching off the southern tip of Florida and made up of some 1,700 islands, amid a rising wave of illegal migrants that has not slacked off despite the Christmas holidays and the colder weather, even in South Florida, due to Winter Storm Elliott.

Local media on Monday reported the arrival of the group of Cubans, who made landfall near Key Colony Beach after crossing the Florida Strait in a rickety boat.

The head of the US Border Patrol in the Miami sector, Walter Slosar, said on Twitter that the migrants arrived on Christmas Day and had set sail from Cuba’s Matanzas region, on the northwest coast of the communist island.

https://www.laprensalatina.com/15-cuban-rafters-make-landfall-in-florida-keys/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Idiot

Re: 15 Cuban rafters make landfall in Florida Keys
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 01:21:56 am »
Online News EditorDecember 26, 2022 1 minute read

Miami, Dec 26 (EFE).- About 15 Cuban rafters arrived in the Florida Keys, a string-like archipelago arching off the southern tip of Florida and made up of some 1,700 islands, amid a rising wave of illegal migrants that has not slacked off despite the Christmas holidays and the colder weather, even in South Florida, due to Winter Storm Elliott.

Local media on Monday reported the arrival of the group of Cubans, who made landfall near Key Colony Beach after crossing the Florida Strait in a rickety boat.

The head of the US Border Patrol in the Miami sector, Walter Slosar, said on Twitter that the migrants arrived on Christmas Day and had set sail from Cuba’s Matanzas region, on the northwest coast of the communist island.

https://www.laprensalatina.com/15-cuban-rafters-make-landfall-in-florida-keys/
Send them back...they are republicans!!!  /S