Author Topic: Poll Shows Media, Politicians Hide Migration Numbers from Americans  (Read 185 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Poll Shows Media, Politicians Hide Migration Numbers from Americans

NEIL MUNRO26 Dec 2022231
6:59
Public opposition to President Joe Biden’s lax border policies surges when voters discover the huge scale of the economic migration, according to polling data from a December survey by Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll.

The poll asked 1,851 registered voters:

Over 2.75 million came into the United States illegally over a twelve-month period ending September 2022, more than 1 million more immigrants the previous 12 month period. Given these numbers, should the administration continue its current policies or issue new, stricter policies to reduce the flow of people coming across the border?

In response, 81 percent of Republicans and 68 percent of swing-voting independents called for stricter policies.

Just one-third of all voters were content with current lax border policies once they learned the real numbers, according to the poll

A prior question showed just 56 percent of independents disapproved of Biden’s lax policies.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2022/12/26/polll-shows-media-politicians-hide-migration-numbers-americans/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Poll Shows Media, Politicians Hide Migration Numbers from Americans
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 06:19:06 pm »
The kind of misinformation about Biden, democrats (and I assume rinos) is just wrong.  The whole world knows Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and all other democrats and rinos are scrupulously honest. 8bs8
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson