Author Topic: Immigrant Workers Grew By 1.9 Million in November 2022 Compared to 2019  (Read 165 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Immigrant Workers Grew By 1.9 Million in November 2022 Compared to 2019

Jose Nino
  | 
Dec 26, 2022

According to a recent report by Center of Immigration Studies researcher director Steven A. Camarota and demographer Karen Zeigler,  there are now 1.9 million more legal and illegal aliens in the workforce than prior to the pandemics. These immigrant aliens were referred to as “foreign-born” in government data.

Some of the findings in the CIS study included:

In November 2022, there were 29.6 million immigrants (legal and illegal combined) actively working in the United States. This was 1.9 million more than in November 2019, prior to the outbreak of the Wuhan virus pandemic.

By contrast, there were 2.1 million fewer U.S.-born Americans in the workforce in November 2022 than in November 2019.

Overall, there has been a long-term decline in the labor force participation rate — the percentage of working-age (16-64) individuals working or looking for work — among U.S.-born Americans, especially among individuals without a bachelor’s degree.

In November of 2022, there were 44.9 million working-age U.S.-born Americans outside of the labor force — a figure that is roughly 10 million higher than in 2000.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/immigrant-workers-grew-by-1-9-million-in-november-2022-compared-to-2019/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Immigrant Workers Grew By 1.9 Million in November 2022 Compared to 2019
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 06:09:12 pm »
Are they saying illegals left their five star hotels to go work in the fields? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson