Author Topic: ESG’s Perverse, Narrow, Fraudulent Ethical Principles  (Read 190 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ESG’s Perverse, Narrow, Fraudulent Ethical Principles
« on: December 27, 2022, 03:10:52 pm »
WRITTEN BY PAUL DRIESSEN, GUEST POST ON DEC 27, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

As most people know, ESG stands for Environmental protection, Social justice, and Governance of corporate and societal affairs. They’re all noble-sounding causes.

However, under ESG they’re centered around progressive, woke agendas, with the prevention of “man-made climate cataclysms” uppermost. Fund assets are used to drive “net zero” climate agendas and punish or de-fund fossil fuel companies.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/esgs-perverse-narrow-fraudulent-ethical-principles/
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 03:11:47 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: ESG’s Perverse, Narrow, Fraudulent Ethical Principles
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 03:25:35 pm »

That's a lot of words that can be simpling called and described as "scam"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.