Author Topic: The War in Ukraine and its Impact on the Future of Naval Warfare: The USV Dimension  (Read 123 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The War in Ukraine and its Impact on the Future of Naval Warfare: The USV Dimension
12/22/2022

By George Galdorisi

If one story has dominated the international news for the past ten months, it is Russia’s egregious invasion of Ukraine, a war that shows no sign of abating, and which is the largest conflict in Europe in over three-quarters of a century.

The breathless daily reporting has kept the planet’s inhabitants well-informed about the day-to-day details of this conflict, but it will likely take many years to fully understand and unpack the lessons learned regarding what is occurring and Ukraine.

While there are many stories that have been generated regarding this conflict, as well as some nascent lessons learned, one of the most prominent is how Ukraine has been able to use unmanned surface vehicles to attack Russian ships.

https://sldinfo.com/2022/12/the-war-in-ukraine-and-its-impact-on-the-future-of-naval-warfare-the-usv-dimension/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson