Author Topic: ‘It’s All Political’: Border Patrol Council President Says Biden Admin Hid Border Numbers To Pass Om  (Read 262 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘It’s All Political’: Border Patrol Council President Says Biden Admin Hid Border Numbers To Pass Omnibus
Harold HutchisonDecember 24, 20220

The president of the National Border Patrol Council blasted the Biden administration Friday, saying it hid border numbers to help secure passage of a $1.7 trillion spending bill.

“It’s all political. Everything that this administration does, it has a political calculus. They didn’t want to release the numbers because they knew the omnibus was coming up,” Brandon Judd told “Fox and Friends” co-host Brian Kilmeade. “If they would have released the numbers, you would have seen a larger push to get border security funding in that omnibus. That’s what this administration does. They don’t care about the American people, they care about politics.”

The House of Representatives passed the omnibus bill Friday, with nine Republicans joining 215 Democrats to send the bill to President Joe Biden.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2022/12/its-all-political-border-patrol-council-president-says-biden-admin-hid-border-numbers-to-pass-omnibus/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"The House of Representatives passed the omnibus bill Friday, with nine Republicans joining 215 Democrats"

Comrade Briefers, can you not see why The Party is destined to win?

With "fellow travelers" such as these "Republicans", how can it lose?