Author Topic: New York Residents: Save Yourselves, Get Out While You Can!  (Read 902 times)

Offline mountaineer

New York Residents: Save Yourselves, Get Out While You Can!
« on: December 26, 2022, 02:30:56 pm »
New York Residents: Save Yourselves, Get Out While You Can!
Posted on December 20, 2022
by Jim Willis, Marcellus Drilling News
[Editor’s Note: City people who control New York don’t want you upstaters using oil, gas or propane and aim to make you dependent on electricity that can be out for days. Get out!]

You may want to consider moving out of New York State if you still live here. The state has collectively lost its mind. NY political leaders are so consumed with hatred of fossil fuels they are about to force its residents to pay an average of $28,000 to convert their homes away from heating and cooking with natural gas, propane, and fuel oil (see NYers Will Pay Average $28K to Retrofit Homes for All-Electric).

We’ve been raising the alarm, warning New Yorkers since 2019, when the state passed a draconian “energy” law, that residents will one day have to stop using fossil energy to heat and cook (see New York Pulls the Trigger, Commits Energy Suicide with New Law). That day has arrived. Yesterday a state commission approved plans to phase out fossil fuel-burning furnaces beginning as soon as 2025 as part of NY’s draconian (dystopian) program to address mythical “climate change.”   

Starting in 2025, any new home built in the once-Empire State will be forced, under law, to not use fossil energy for heat. New homes will be forced to use all-electric. “Whew! My home is already built! I don’t have to worry,” you may think. Not so fast. Beginning in 2030, if your furnace needs to be replaced, it cannot burn fossil fuels. You’ll be forced to replace it with a heat pump or electric heating system. By 2050 (perhaps sooner), any remaining fossil energy furnaces in the state will be banned under NY law. Welcome to hell. Enjoy your stay. ...
Natural Gas Now
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: New York Residents: Save Yourselves, Get Out While You Can!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 04:10:30 pm »
But only if you vote conservative. Otherwise we don't want you.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2022, 04:20:00 pm »
But only if you vote conservative. Otherwise we don't want you.

@FreeVulcan

Speak for yourself. *I* don't want them here,not even the ones who are cousins that moved here after graduating from high school/trade school/college.

They might have moved away,but they still have that "New York City state of mind".

If it were in my power,I would deport every single damn one of them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2022, 04:31:51 pm »
@FreeVulcan

Speak for yourself. *I* don't want them here,not even the ones who are cousins that moved here after graduating from high school/trade school/college.

They might have moved away,but they still have that "New York City state of mind".

If it were in my power,I would deport every single damn one of them.

Funny... Trump is a New Yorker through and through... And many here mocked those who rejected Trump's New York values speech.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2022, 05:13:22 pm »
Funny... Trump is a New Yorker through and through... And many here mocked those who rejected Trump's New York values speech.

@DB

The only thing funny is your desperation to keep him out of the WH puts you in a league with the DNC.

Trump may have been BASED in NYC due to his business dealings,but he spend as much,if not more,time traveling and living in other areas. He was based in NYC because that is where he was born,and is family lived there because his father was also a businessman,and that's where the money and investors were.

So,who is YOUR pick for President come the next election,Biden?

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2022, 06:36:46 pm »
@DB

The only thing funny is your desperation to keep him out of the WH puts you in a league with the DNC.

Trump may have been BASED in NYC due to his business dealings,but he spend as much,if not more,time traveling and living in other areas. He was based in NYC because that is where he was born,and is family lived there because his father was also a businessman,and that's where the money and investors were.

So,who is YOUR pick for President come the next election,Biden?

I guess you forgot the convention speech where Trump talked about his New York values...

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2022, 06:45:32 pm »
I must have missed where this essay was about Trump.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2022, 07:32:27 pm »
New Yorkers made their bed when they chose Mario Cuomo over Lew Lehrman in 1982.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2022, 07:32:53 pm »
I guess you forgot the convention speech where Trump talked about his New York values...

You seemed to have forgotten this @DB  (Video)

https://youtu.be/WgzChuYprSo

Offline DB

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2022, 08:59:08 pm »
I must have missed where this essay was about Trump.

It was simply a response to @sneakypete not wanting anyone from New York moving to anywhere near where he lives - and the hypocricy involved.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2022, 09:10:51 pm »

@DB
I never even heard about it until your post.

Did it even happen?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2022, 09:12:20 pm »
It was simply a response to @sneakypete not wanting anyone from New York moving to anywhere near where he lives - and the hypocricy involved.

@DB

And you are so afraid of Trump you had to bring that into discussion.

With ALL due respect,ESAD.

Offline DB

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2022, 09:32:55 pm »
@DB

And you are so afraid of Trump you had to bring that into discussion.

With ALL due respect,ESAD.

Classy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2022, 09:33:42 pm »