Author Topic: Gen. Kellogg: Biden Must Contact Mexico's Obrador to Stop Border Crisis  (Read 193 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gen. Kellogg: Biden Must Contact Mexico's Obrador to Stop Border Crisis
(Newsmax)
By Sandy Fitzgerald    |   Sunday, 25 December 2022 12:32 PM EST

President Joe Biden's handling of the immigration crisis at the nation's border, in addition to the rising numbers of migrants entering the United States, has created a "huge" national security threat to the United States, and the government of Mexico must be involved in solving the problem, retired Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg, who served as a national security adviser to former Vice President Mike Pence, said Sunday.

That means Biden must pick up the phone and call Mexico's President Andrés Manuel López Obrador and inform him that "all Mexico is a superhighway for those people coming across and we've got to stop it," Kellogg, now a Fox News contributor, said on "Sunday Morning Futures." "If not, it's going to be a huge problem in the future because we don't know who's coming to this country and we have no control."

When former President Donald Trump was in office, he would make the call and put pressure on the Mexican government, and say "'if you can't solve this problem in Mexico, we're going to solve this problem," said Kellogg.

But with Biden in office, border communities can't handle the influx because the immigrants aren't being tracked, and that is a security threat, he added.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/keith-kellogg-immigration-border/2022/12/25/id/1101861/

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson