Author Topic: Busloads of migrants dropped off outside VP Kamala Harris' home on Christmas Eve  (Read 325 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Busloads of migrants dropped off outside VP Kamala Harris' home on Christmas Eve
Some of the migrants were wearing T-shirts despite temperatures hovering around 15 degrees Fahrenheit in Washington, where they were dropped off on Christmas Eve.

Sue Marcum
Author: Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Three buses of recent migrant families arrived from Texas near the home of Vice President Kamala Harris in record-setting cold on Christmas Eve.

Texas authorities have not confirmed their involvement, but the bus dropoffs are in line with previous actions by border-state governors calling attention to the Biden administration’s immigration policies.

The buses that arrived late Saturday outside the vice president's residence were carrying around 110 to 130 people, according to Tatiana Laborde, managing director of SAMU First Response, a relief agency working with the city of Washington to serve thousands of migrants who have been dropped off in recent months.

Local organizers had expected the buses to arrive Sunday but found out Saturday that the group would get to Washington early, Laborde said. The people on board included young children.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/nation-world/migrants-dropped-near-vice-president-kamala-harris-home-on-frigid-christmas-eve-dc/507-3393e68e-25f5-42b7-a0be-8dade4e9deb9
« Last Edit: December 25, 2022, 09:11:51 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Perhaps she invited them all in out of the cold and gave them all hot cocoa, a hot meal and a place to sleep. *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

source: Twitter @Edwin07011
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org