Author Topic: Kamala Harris berates the press for not praising her 'strong leadership'  (Read 380 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
December 24, 2022
Kamala Harris berates the press for not praising her 'strong leadership'
By Monica Showalter
Kamala Harris is a mess as vice president, as a border czar, and as everything in between, but now we learn something new about why she's such a disaster: she's got delusions of grandeur.

According to the New York Post:

WASHINGTON — Vice President Kamala Harris complained this week about poor media coverage — during a friendly interview with a Washington Post columnist — moaning that the press doesn't focus on what she called "the strength of my leadership."

"There are things that I've done as vice president that fully demonstrate the strength of my leadership as vice president that have not received the kind of coverage that I think Dobbs did receive," Harris told Jonathan Capehart, referring to the June 24 Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade and returning the question of abortion to the states.

"What you've been able to see," the veep added, is "based on what gets covered."

What on Earth can she be thinking?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/12/kamala_harris_berates_the_press_for_not_praising_her_strong_leadership.html
« Last Edit: December 25, 2022, 08:45:26 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Kamala Harris berates the press for not praising her 'strong leadership'
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 08:46:15 pm »
She is nothing more than his insurance policy from being impeached. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2022, 09:25:54 pm »
Harris and AOC both live in Bizarro World were mediocrity and incompetence are considered excellence, they just don't comprehend that respect must be earned.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2022, 10:26:50 pm »
Merry Christmas everyone!!!  :tree3: 7777sleigh

Woke Marxists are always legends in their own minds, constantly lionizing themselves over their great deeds accomplished at arms length from the cheap seats of the incompetent Bureaucracy.

This is the mentality we are up against.

The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2022, 11:35:00 pm »
Let's Go Harris!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.