Author Topic: More Money For Info Ops, Army Recruiting, Cyber In Omnibus  (Read 252 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
More Money For Info Ops, Army Recruiting, Cyber In Omnibus
« on: December 25, 2022, 12:46:38 pm »
More Money For Info Ops, Army Recruiting, Cyber In Omnibus

Bill would also boost defense research funding once again.
LAUREN C. WILLIAMS | DECEMBER 22, 2022
DEFENSE BUDGET CONGRESS PENTAGON C4ISR ARMY

Defense research and development spending would rise again in 2023 if the House approves the omnibus spending bill passed by the Senate on Thursday. The bill contains $136.7 billion for research, development, test, and evaluation funding, nearly $10 billion more than the Biden administration asked and $20.5 billion up from last year.

A quick look at defense tech investments for existing programs shows continued support for autonomous technologies across a myriad of platforms, money for cybersecurity, missions, and forces, and more funds for research and development.

Here are some other things that stood out:

https://www.defenseone.com/defense-systems/2022/12/more-money-info-ops-army-recruiting-cyber-omnibus/381278/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: More Money For Info Ops, Army Recruiting, Cyber In Omnibus
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 12:50:55 pm »
I really have to wonder if "Info Ops" isn't propaganda on the American people and "recruiting" isn't hiring propagandists and skilled writers!  Just think of Hunter Biden and that coverup and how well it was done, and what could be done with Joseph Goebbels type people and enough directed money. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: More Money For Info Ops, Army Recruiting, Cyber In Omnibus
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2022, 04:42:35 pm »
Looking at the headline, I want to make it clear I didn't get one red cent out of this....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: