Author Topic: Man Carrying Toddler On Highway Shoots Indiana Deputy Who Say Stopped To Help Him, Police  (Read 251 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Man Carrying Toddler On Highway Shoots Indiana Deputy Who Say Stopped To Help Him, Police
Holly Matkin
18 hours ago
Brookville, IN – A Franklin County sheriff’s deputy was shot early Friday morning while stopping to check on a man who was walking down the highway with a young child in the middle of the night, according to investigators.

The incident occurred near US-52 and IN-1 at approximately 12:30 a.m. on Dec. 23, Indiana State Police (ISP) Sergeant Stephen Wheeles told WXIX.

A Franklin County Sheriff’s Office (FCSO) deputy responded to the area after receiving a report that a man was walking along the highway carrying a “very small child” believed to be less than two years old, Sgt. Wheeles said.

The deputy made contact with the man and they spoke briefly before the man suddenly pulled out a gun and shot the deputy, according to investigators.

https://policetribune.com/man-carrying-toddler-on-highway-shoots-indiana-deputy-who-stopped-to-help-him-police-say/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson